ECARD Travel Power for the user
All ECARD/UnionPay cards begin with the number 62. This is the identifier that allows the cardholder to receive UnionPay merchant offers. ECARD users not only enjoy the rewards benefits offered by ECARD but also the rewards benefits offered by UnionPay.
- ZERO transaction fees for any purchases made in the U.S.
- No transaction fees on cash withdrawals when using SUM ATM network.
- ECARD users may withdraw cash from any ATN that accepts UnionPay or NYCE ATM’s (transaction fees may apply. (Click here for SUM ATM network locations.)
- More than 80% of merchants across the U.S. accept the UnionPay cards.
- More than 90 % of merchants within popular shopping destinations in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Orlando, and Chicago accept UnionPay cards.
ECARD users can make purchases and withdraw cash at merchants and ATM’s in the UnionPay network worldwide. (1.49% currency conversion fee will be added).
In China, more than 99.9% of merchants and ATM’s operate under the UnionPay network. Users can make purchases at most all merchants and/or withdraw Renminbi (RMB) at local ATM’s across the country.
In the U.S., more than 80% of merchants accept UnionPay cards. In cities such as New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Orlando, and Chicago, UnionPay cards are accepted at more than 90% of merchant locations.
In Taiwan, ECARDS can be used at all merchants that are displaying the UnionPay logo. Users can withdraw New Taiwan Dollars (NTD) from all 7-11 ATM locations as well as certain bank partners.
445 Park Avenue, New York