Simple Application Process
ECARD Smart Wallet is a prepaid card issued by global bank (member FDIC) under the UnionPay network. Our partnership with Global Bank and UnionPay provides the ECARD user with a strong and reliable financial network. ECARD is committed to creating a convenient and smooth user-friendly experience which starts with our easy and secure application process.
- ECARD website
- ECARDS storefront location: 43-12 Roosevelt Blvd, Flushing, NY, 11354
- ECARD partner travel agencies (TBD)
ECARD Travel Power for the user
All ECARD/UnionPay cards begin with the number 62. This is the identifier that allows the cardholder to receive UnionPay merchant offers. ECARD users not only enjoy the rewards benefits offered by ECARD but also the rewards benefits offered by UnionPay.
- ZERO transaction fees for any purchases made in the U.S.
- No transaction fees on cash withdrawals when using SUM ATM network.
- ECARD users may withdraw cash from any ATN that accepts UnionPay or NYCE ATM’s (transaction fees may apply. (Click here for SUM ATM network locations.)
- More than 80% of merchants across the U.S. accept the UnionPay cards.
- More than 90 % of merchants within popular shopping destinations in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Orlando, and Chicago accept UnionPay cards.
ECARD users can make purchases and withdraw cash at merchants and ATM’s in the UnionPay network worldwide. (1.49% currency conversion fee will be added).
In China, more than 99.9% of merchants and ATM’s operate under the UnionPay network. Users can make purchases at most all merchants and/or withdraw Renminbi (RMB) at local ATM’s across the country.
In the U.S., more than 80% of merchants accept UnionPay cards. In cities such as New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Orlando, and Chicago, UnionPay cards are accepted at more than 90% of merchant locations.
In Taiwan, ECARDS can be used at all merchants that are displaying the UnionPay logo. Users can withdraw New Taiwan Dollars (NTD) from all 7-11 ATM locations as well as certain bank partners.
Cross-Border card solution
ECARD Supplementary card program provides the user an innovative, efficient, and cost saving mechanism to send money home. Primary cardholders, with a few simple clicks on their mobile app, can make funds available to the supplementary cardholder for their use. This gives ECARD cardholders control of their money and saves time.
Three simple steps to apply
- Apply, either in-store or on-line for the Primary card.
- Once received, activate the Primary card.
- Apply for a Supplementary card either in-store or on-line.
- No transaction fees on purchases made within the U.S on either the primary or supplementary card.
- No ATM transaction fees on withdraws made using the SUM ATM network.
- A 1.49% currency conversion fee is added on purchases or withdrawals outside the U.S.
Rewards for distinguished ECARD users
ECARD offers cardholders many discounts and rewards at our partner merchants and cardholders also enjoy a variety of benefits as a part of the UnionPay global network.
Three types of rewards are available at over 100 ECARD partner merchants in the New York area:
- Unlimited cash back
- Instant discount off your bill
- Extra rewards by presenting your ECARD to the merchant.
The UnionPay Rewards Program is available in over 40 countries across the globe: China, Hong Kong, Macao, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Russia, Cambodia, Malaysia, Philippines, Burma, Turkey, Austria, Australia, Czech Republic, Canada, United Kingdom, Greece, New Zealand, Denmark, Germany, Italy, France, Netherlands, Spain, South Africa, Portugal, Switzerland, Sweden, etc….
For more details, click here.
445 Park Avenue, New York