ECARD Present at Financial Innovations and Payments Summit
As a company that strives for financial innovations in the payments industry, ECARD is proud that our own COO, Kim Tong has been invited to present at the 2019 Financial Innovation and Payment Summit. This year’s summit was held in Rhode Island July 10-12, 2019. An expert in Cross Border payment and International Transactions, Kim shared her experience and knowledge on these fast-growing and complex topics.
During the event, Kim exchanged ideas with senior executives from Bottega Veneta, Tata Consultancy, and MG Miller on the future of the payment landscape. As an industry leader, Kim offered unique and keen insights into the US-China border payments industry. Panel speakers and attendees showed strong interest in ECARD and its vision. Kim discussed the future of the payments industry for the two countries while realizing the opportunities and risks that exist in today’s environment.
In addition, ECARD, as a company, had the opportunity to learn about mobile payments, mobile wallets, and block chain technology from many major industry players such as MasterCard and HP as well as from other rising startups.
Other Topics on the Payments Industry:
- Using Partnerships with Technology Platforms to Offer Additional Services
- Digital Identity & Authentication
- Evolution of Digital Banking
- Financial Innovation and The Future of Payments
- Faster Payment Solutions & Customer Engagement
- Cross Border Payments & International Transactions
- Mobile Wallets & Apps
- Legal, Tax, and Regulatory Issues
- Artificial Intelligence, Data and Predictive Analytics
- Open API’s
- Streamlining Ecommerce
- Payments & Prepaid Innovations