ECARD Inc. is a FinTech company based in New York. With a vision to improve the ever-changing financial ecosystem, the company delivers a better, faster, and simpler payment solution for customers who travel internationally or make day-to-day purchase at home.
To break the barrier of global payment system and redefine the way people bank in the world, ECARD Inc. utilizes advanced technologies to provide an innovative financial service that enables frictionless transactions among individuals and organizations beyond countries and regions.
- Coordinate office events, meetings and calendars
- Order office supplies and ensure the office is always stocked
- Prepare, print, bind and distribute documents for presentations and meetings
- Answer to phone calls and forward the calls when necessary.
- Taking care of marketing materials: order promotional items; maintain supplies for the printers, maintain an inventory of the marketing materials
- Work in support of HR on a daily basis; Assist HR team with interview scheduling
- Office and Facilities Management. Liaison for all third party vendors, ie: cleaning service, office repairs, and courier service, cleaning and kitchen supplies, electric and internet.
- Coordinate with outside office vendors as necessary
- Provide to finance department a corporate office expense report with all the details regarding the expenses.
- Assist the finance department with the invoices for the office supplies and office facility services.
- Take care of the shipments from office, when necessary.
- Working closely with employees in the different offices to ensure efficiency in all offices
- Make travel, meeting, and other arrangements
- Interface with team members in support of leadership calendar constraints
- Other ad hoc duties as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in English and Chinese required. Exceptional organization skills.
- Computer Skills: Outlook Calendar, mid-level knowledge with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Vigorous research abilities.
- Must be meticulous and detailed oriented with all forms of communication (correspondence, calendaring and verbally).
- Strong work ethic and ability to work extremely effective independently.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple time-sensitive priorities in an extremely fast paced environment simultaneously.
- Problem-solving ability while under pressure and strong decision-making capability.
- A calm demeanor under pressure, assertive, proactive, people oriented.
- A willingness to be a highly-resourceful team-player and possess “can-do” attitude.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Positive, professional, friendly and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Available to work overtime when necessary.
If you are applying this position, please apply and send your resume to email@example.com