BILINGUAL ENGLISH/MANDARIN New Position for Customer Service Specialist
We provided the ultimate prepaid card built around your specific financial needs in Asia and beyond. Whether you’re traveling for work, leisure or education, it is one of the most convenient and cost-efficient ways to reduce transaction fees — and receive card benefits — compared to similar payment solutions.
- Respond to customer calls and provide information regarding product/destination.
- Outbound calls to customers to push specific products.
- Ensure proactive control of the calls to bring them to a booking.
- Follow up promptly with customers on any matter/question.
- Work with team in management of specific program, to include berthing, manifest information, preparation and review of documents.
- Provide client organization with weekly booking reports as appropriate.
- Handle customer complaints to resolution, where applicable, or refer to a supervisor.
- Communicate with other departments to fulfill customer requests.
- Use discretion and initiative when necessary in providing client satisfaction, to maximize revenue, and simultaneously satisfy customer
- Utilizing personal skills to elevate customers’ degree of satisfaction
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our customers’ financial lives
- Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet customers’ needs
- College degree or relevant work experience.
- Proven customer service skills and the ability to resolve problems independently or escalate as needed to promote customer satisfaction
- Strong communication skills (including verbal, non-verbal, written and presentation) and active listening skills
- Ability to learn and understand systems/platforms to assist customers with self-service needs
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Be sales goal driven to achieve high close ratio.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize and delegate while delivering results
- Experience in financial services or bank relating customer service is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Bilingual level Mandarin and English speaking required
Job Type: Full-time
- mandarin (Required)
Customer service communication method:
- In person
Please submit your resume with a cover letter indicating position to: email@example.com