ECARD is dedicated to improve the ever-changing financial ecosystem. If you have experienced success leading recruitment at a high-growth, technology-driven startup, and know what it takes to build a magnetic employer brand, we’d like to meet you.
As ECARD’s Office Coordinator and Receptionist, you’ll play a critical dual role – bringing our culture to life and ensuring that our office operations run smoothly. Reporting to the Office Manager, you’ll be an essential component to the employee experience at ECARD.
This is immediate position. The ideal candidate for this position is a super organized, detail-oriented star who is able to manage multiple projects at once, in a fast-paced environment. If you have a strong work ethic, a genuine customer service mentality, and desire to make the office experience amazing, we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Do
- Be the welcoming presence for candidates, visitors, and employees to the office
- Screen and transfer incoming calls
- Oversee the day to day operation of ECARD’s office
- Handle general office duties including filing, scanning, copying and data entry
- Provide administrative support to various departments
- Establish and manage relationships with vendors including coordinating with our outside cleaning staff
- Manage all catering, including our daily lunch schedule, special events and team meetings
- In coordination with the Office Manager, plan and execute team events such as happy hours, Holiday party, health fairs, etc.
- Liaise with the building management to ensure systems (i.e. HVAC) and services (i.e. cleaning) are all being delivered to our standards
- Partner with the Office Manager to manage all office safety and security — fire drills, evacuation plans, etc.
- Help organize offsites for all departments
- make sure all conference rooms are well stocked and functional
- Keep track of office supplies and keep the kitchen and pantry stocked
- Handle all shipping, deliveries and mailings
- Two years of college and/or related experience and training preferred. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese
- You have Phenomenal interpersonal skills and can befriend anyone!
- You are a self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills
- You are reliable, patient and professional
- You can prioritize and work with speed and accuracy
- You are technically savvy with a working knowledge of MS Office and office equipment
- You want to work in a mission-driven, high-paced startup environment
- Proven experience as office coordinator/receptionist is a plus
If you are applying this position, please apply and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org