What You’ll Do
ECARD is seeking for a self-motivated and dedicated HR Generalist to join our growing team and make a company-wide impact. You will guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company; identify & minimize risk, offer evidence-based solutions in alignment with state and federal regulations and approach each matter with an open mind to help create innovative guiding philosophies.
The HR Generalist works hand in hand with the CEO and CFO on all Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. Together you’ll build, develop & enhance HR strategies that help the company achieve our business objectives for 2018 and beyond.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Act as the lead point of contact for all Employee Relations.
- Establish hiring procedure, conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development.
- Develop a fair and competitive pay structure
- Oversee the function and uphold the integrity of the company’s HRIS/Payroll system, and compile reports from the database.
- Monitor employee eligibility for benefits plans. Review benefits with employees and process enrollment, cancellation or changes.
- Verify benefit billing accuracy and process for payment.
- Work with health insurance carriers and management to design and develop benefit implementation strategies and plans.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Create and maintain employee handbook.
- Ensure compliance with USCIS Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification; periodically audits Forms I-9.
- Lead the H1B visa and green card process to ensure timely and accurate applications.
- Maintain and coordinate employee recognition programs.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Comply with all existing governmental, labor, and government reporting requirements involving the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), the Department of Labor, worker compensation, the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), etc.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience in the HR field.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other human resource programs.
- Experience in the application of h1b visa.
- Superb written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building.
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of HRIS, Excel and demonstrated skills in database management.
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices.
Nice To Haves (Not Required)
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) certification.
- Human resource experience in the startup, finance or technology industries.
- Strong work ethic
- Effective communicator
- Commitment to Ethical Practice
- Global & Cultural Awareness
To apply for this opportunity, Please send your resume to email@example.com