I went to China last week for business with ECARD. I didn’t have to worry about carrying tons of cash in my pocket. Wherever I need to pay for something, I could simply swipe my card or load funds through the mobile APP. Recommend it if you are traveling to China.
A FinTech Company | New York
Travel Globally, Accepted Locally
ECARD Inc. is a FinTech company based in New York. With a vision to improve the ever-changing financial ecosystem, the company delivers a better, faster, and simpler payment solution for customers who travel internationally or make day-to-day purchases at home.
To break the barrier of the global payment system and redefine the way people bank in the world, ECARD Inc. utilizes advanced technologies to provide an innovative financial service that enables frictionless transactions among individuals and organizations beyond countries and regions.
The ECARD Prepaid Debit card is issued by Global Bank of New York (Member FDIC), pursuant to a license by UnionPay International Company, Ltd. ECARD was created with the concept of being a “Smart Wallet” for our users. Our unique approach allows the user to experience a rapid, secure and convenient application process.
The ECARD “Smart Wallet” is a financial tool to be used for day to day purchases both domestically and internationally. ECARD allows the user to withdraw local currency from foreign ATM’s, offers significantly lower foreign exchange fees versus our competition, and a large network of availability. Our partners are rewarded for their ECARD usage with many benefits from both ECARD partner merchants and the vast UnionPay rewards program that is offered globally.
Simple Application Process
- No credit checks
- Documents required for verification:
- Social Security card and proof of valid U.S. address, OR
- A valid passport, one additional government issued ID, and proof of valid address in the U.S.
ECARD Travel Power for the user
- ECARD is accepted in 170 countries/regions around the globe through the UnionPay network.
- Can be used for cash withdrawals, in-store purchases, online purchases both here and abroad.
- ZERO transaction fees for purchases within the U.S.
- 1.49% currency conversion fee for transactions outside the U.S.
Cross-Border card solution
- Primary + Supplementary card program provides an innovative tool to send money home.
- Instant fund availability to secondary cardholders.
- Both Primary and Supplementary cardholders can withdraw cash at ATM’s and make in-store and on-line purchases.
- Each account has an independent account number to easily manage funds.
Rewards for distinguished ECARD users
- Take advantage of UnionPay merchant offers in 40 countries/regions globally.
- With three different types of rewards offered through UnionPay, the user can increase their reward offerings the more they use their ECARD.
Your Words Help Us Do A Better Job
I am insane with Chinese food, and ECARD is perfect for me! There are a couple of Chinese restaurants that I always go to, and most of them work with ECARD. Whenever I go there for food with ECARD, I get at least 5% of cash back. I can simply access to ECARD APP for all the information of restaurants where I can get cashbacks. Love it!
Shopping is a way of relax for me. But whenever the malls hold sales event, they usually were only for their credit card holders. I don’t want to have too much credit cards in my wallet, so I missed a lot of deals. Now I found ECARD. It is not a credit card, and it is not from a specific store, but I can still enjoy many sales events from the stores. I can just go to their website for sales event in all kinds of stores, and enjoy all the discounts without worrying about my credits. Such a great deal.
I just sent my son to China for his one year of exchange program. I got an ECARD, and applied a secondary card for him. I could limit his spending without invading his privacy, so we both happy with that. Plus, I myself can also use ECARD in the US for all kinds of cashbacks and discounts, absolutely a useful card.
Just applied one this morning. It was really simple and didn’t take much time, even the customer service, the first time I got someone as I start dialing. Best card apply and best customer services. Looking forward to the card arriving!!
445 Park Avenue, New York